Sunday 25 September 2011

PAPPA DRAGON OVER THE SEA








At last I have completed pappa dragon for my trio for the DRAGONS AND PEARLS event in Sherringham. This time over the sea with castles in the background. .. and instead of breathing out flames he has pearls coming out of his mouth and floating away.




Here are some close ups of the various parts from wings, legs, tail, castles and pearls providing more detail, texture and colour:














Here is pappa's head with the pearls breathing out of his mouth instead of flames. I think I might add two horns before calling it a day and completing my trio family of dragons. Its been lots of fun.



5 comments:

Sandra Rowney said...

Those bubbles look good picking up on the colours around them.

Christiane Kingsley said...

He is perfect! I love all the colors on his back. You have done a super job on this trio! They will be very popular!

Marie Theron said...

How very impressive, Joan! You are a fabulous artist! It was nice to view all the details in close-up!

Unknown said...

A beautiful finish for your series. Love the bubbles.

DJ said...

Love your dragon series, too. Adorable ~