Sunday 22 July 2012

COASTAL VILLAGE NORTH NORFOLK

From my Michael Morgan RI book I noted how often artists create through what he says ....'allows imagination to engage with the subject schooled by the nature and art he has long observed' ...


so thats what I did here with memories of many a visit to our lovely nearby North Norfolk coastal region. Using acrylic inks on my favourite Lana Vanguard 'paper'. Like Michael Morgan 'unpeopled' to provide a sense of calm and peace.

Above is what I have written in my flickr account where I have posted this painting. Still  having major problems uploading images to my blogger, so plan in future simply to
refer any visitors to my flickr account at

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joanniem

HOPE YOU TAKE THE TROUBLE TO USE THIS LINK 'cos I don't want to lose you all!!!!.
 many thanks from J oannie until I get myself sorted again!


No comments: