Friday 19 June 2009

JUNE GARDEN FLOWERS IN BLOOM

I've been so busy during May and since I got back from holiday that I have not added anything new to my garden flower sketchbook, so decided you might like to see some photos of the various flowers currently in bloom in my garden.



Hope you enjoy seeing these lovely blooms in an English garden, mixed with trees and shrubs. I'll leave you to name them all!!
Hope to be back blogging properly with new art soon, but am now in the throws of planning two works for a show in Felixstowe based on tall architecture in the flat landscape of East Anglia.

5 comments:

RH Carpenter said...

How lovely, Joan. You must have a green thumb! And now you have photos and can catch up with your garden journal later...

Judy said...

Gorgeous flowers Joan.
It's such a lovely time of year for English gardens.

E-J said...

You must have a fabulous garden, Joan. I can only imagine!

Candy said...

Your flowers are beautiful. I especially like the roses. They're different from any I've seen here. They remind me of the wild roses I saw in Wisconsin when I was a girl. Very pretty.

Margaret Ann said...

What a glorious abundance of color...I miss seeing lush growth and hearty vegetation...These are such lovely plants! :) Thanks for the peek!