... so anyway here is a resulting watercolour using a portion of the acrylic boat painting as my reference. They certainly look very different paintings mainly because of the media but also because I went in closer to the boats, added more people over in the pub restaurant garden and did not paint any geese on a much smaller area of grass in the foreground. Oh! by the way Sally has had the pub building painted this lovely lemon for the new season, so I decided to update it.
...and here is the original acrylic work I sold last year that was posted some time ago, so you can see where I got the reference from.
David (my local framer) is framing it now with the same moulding as the one thats still there in the corner and I made sure it was the same size.